TOME Episode 07 TOME Episode 07

Wow Kirb! Another great addition to the TOME legacy. Brilliant as always!

Kidd's Big Day Kidd's Big Day

Nicely Done. Well animated and voiced. Love the throw back to the Sonic Shorts with the Bar of Forgotten Characters. Can't wait for more work from you digsBot, it's always great to see what you come up with.

SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 SP:Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

I'm happy to have part of this work of mastery.

I love when we make fun of ourselves over at Sonic Paradox, it's probably the best way to get rid of stress from ALL OF YOU FUCKING NOBS(Lol ImmortalHD) THAT KEEP BEGGING FOR VOLUME 8! AND KEEP ASKING FOR MORE!

Guys, we're all busy animating and stuff. I'm trying to animate shorts, an intro for some popular friends on YT and my own animated series. ALL of this while being Active Duty in the USAF. A lot of us have Jobs and School and we can't work on your stupid wants all the time.

So rage. Cry. Whine. Moan. Groan. Haters gonna hate. And you all can suck my Chaos Taco if you don't like being told the truth that we get tired of your whining for us to work harder so you all can be happy. (Well at least I do anyway)

But once again to all my friends that worked on this. Great job, it was a blast and a great way to blow off all this steam. Lol Sonic Shits.

Seaside Denied Seaside Denied

This is simply prodigious! Great work from four of the Sonic Paradox animators, awesome vocals from the singers, great leadership from RecorderDude, for a kid his age, he's got a lot of potential!